R&D Tax Credits for Software Programming: over £26,000 in government funding claimed by software development company under HMRC scheme.
This case study concerns the Research and Development (R&D) tax credits claim worth £26,000, made by a software programming company. The client is leading the way in developing technology to support the testing of driverless vehicle technology.
The successful claim relates to the challenges overcome during the development of the Virtual Autonomous Vehicle Simulation Environment (VASE) project. This application intends to provide a scalable test-bed for manufacturers to test algorithms in realistic virtual conditions.
The client used the bespoke big data platform across large computational clusters. They also succeeded in building out actual simulation models. Furthermore, software was created to automatically input shapes into simulations by analysing laser-scanned ‘point clouds’.
Could we help your business?
Call us now on
0333 0503 995
At R&D Expert, we are increasingly identifying many companies working in the sector that could benefit from this important source of funding. Many more businesses can increase funding for further innovation by claiming as much as they are entitled to in R&D Tax Credits for Luxury Cosmetics product development.
Unfortunately, due to confusion over the government-backed funding, many companies are yet to claim the tax relief or cashback they deserve. We generally see businesses falling into two categories. First of all, businesses that are yet to claim at all as they do not realise they are eligible. Another scenario we regularly see are businesses not receiving the credit they deserve because they have not optimised their previous claims. However, we have many examples of previous success stories. So, it is always worth speaking to a Specialist. Because only the minority of cases are straightforward.
How do I know if my software programming company could claim R&D Tax Credits? Consider:
- Do you develop new or regularly change the way you make products?
- Do you undertake activities that seek to improve products, materials, processes, services or devices through technological or scientific changes?
- Have you faced technical product or process challenges that you have tried to resolve?
- Do you develop software, IT solutions or products?
- Have you sought to develop or improve your manufacturing or engineering processes?
- Have you improved or sought to improve manufacturing, process or service efficiency or costs?
- Do you undertake sampling, testing, trials or develop prototypes or tools?
Free R&D consultation
We are here to help. If you would like to know more about R&D Tax Credits for software programming or you would like to arrange a free consultation with our team of R&D Experts, get in touch today. We will be happy to discuss whether any innovative projects your company has developed may be eligible for R&D Tax Credits. Apply now or get in touch with us today: email@example.com T:0330503995.